>

Quick tricks to it at the Search Engine

One time I was confusion. Why not visit my backyard and it is also in the search engine. Even people should know my information immediately. Finally I decided to sharing with my friends. I think that Google is updated, was admitted there on my script template. Should my blog to ping automatically is not.

Ping! moreover it? Here, though easy. This parable for the course. One moment you do not know that there is a food that is distributed free (the same who, I ...). And finally a good friend you are not willing you will not receive, so he finally let the good news to you. But soon you can take to get free food was. Try not notified, forever will never know and will not enjoy it. (Parable of the strange ...). You like the same search engine (search engine) and your friend is the last item that has to do

pings or to of the updates from a website / blog search engines know that and immediately mengindexnya. So if you are new to your blog postings or you want it fast, you can ping. Ping later that this will bring traffic from search engines. But one should not surprisingly, if you later find that paying service ping mentioned that the quality is better, in fact, it's the same with a thin free. Try a visit www.technorati.com / or www.pingomatic.com ping, does not need to list and also free. You can enter the address of your blog updates as soon as possible and you will immediately known search engine. Ok, enough here first. I will continue this topic ping.





Comments :

0 comments to “Quick tricks to it at the Search Engine”

Post a Comment